The Medtronic Model 5330 A-V Sequential Demand Pulse Generator is and external, battery-powered pulse generator designed for a variety of temporary cardiac pacing modalities. Pacing applications include:
1. Asynchronous atrial or ventricular pacing,
2. Demand ventricular pacing.
3. Asynchronous or demand (ventricular-inhibited) A-V sequential pacing.
4. Paired atrial stimulation (using optional patient cable) and
5. Rapid atrial stimulation (using optional patient cable).
In addition, the Model 5330 external pulse generator can be used to measure atrial and ventricular current stimulation thresholds and determine the approximate ventricular intracardiac potentials sensed via a ventricular pacing lead system.